It has been a TIME since I've updated everyone and since I've done a podcast episode! SO, I decided to combine a "life update" and a fun Q&A in one!
Here are some timestamps to skip to different sections of this episode when you're over my chatty-ness (hehe 🙈)
- life update : 01:36 - 20:23
- new schedule : 08:27 - 11:29
- Q | The best thing 'zero waste' did for me : 20:34
- Q | If composting isn't available in your area : 23:02
- Q | What I studied and did before youtube : 27:48
- Q | Medicine and zero waste : 34:01
- Q | How old am I? : 39:29
- Q | Was I passionate about the environment as a kid/my family : 39:57
- Q | How I manage my finances? : 43:16
- Q | Nutritional yeast : 44:09
- Q | Veganism and supplements I take : 44:44
- Q | Low waste deodorant : 46:45
- Q | Where I'm from : 49:49
- Q | Zero waste dish & laundry soap : 51:14
much love x
About the show:
Thank you so much for tuning into "Into Intentional"!
This is a space where we chat about all things intentional living. Be it mindfulness, wellness, fitness, nutrition, sustainability, entrepreneurship, or self care. My name is Christie (or @sedonachristina in the youtube internet land). I'm a youtuber, entrepreneur, and believer in the power of intentional living.
This week's episode was brought to you by:
My Patreon supporters! Pop over there for exclusive self care podcasts, early access to every episode, one-on-one livestreams, and other goodies!
As well as supporters of my NEW little zero waste merch shop!
You can also support the show for free by subscribing to the show on whichever podcasting platform you choose, sharing it with a friend, subscribing to both my youtube channel and following me on instagram.
Thank you so much for listening!
So much love, Christie x
Follow & find me:
01. instagram: @sedonachristina
02. youtube: youtube.com/sedonachristina
03. website: www.sedonachristina.com
04. patreon: patreon.com/sedonachristina